The life and times of what goes on for a Resort Server. I live her I work here and I play here.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

found out.

For some reason my sous chef due to his day off and good mood decided to share my blog with all of the other white coats in my kitchen. Hmmm... So much for anonymity. Even my Chef was completely excited to read it. Therefore here are my new stipulations.

I will post each and every comment that Chef, Sous Chef Blondie, baby face or Drunky wants to post on anything I've written. I will however not be held accountable for said comments. This is my domain. Blog is written largely when I'm in my tweety bird pajama pants. Does not reflect Waitress me. I am who I am at work. But, I do have my own thoughts and opinions. I'm entitled. If anything has hurt any of their feelings or egos I will possibly take that into consideration, but not enough to stop blogging about it. Sorry boys. You pretty much say whatever you want in the bubble of not being in the public spotlight I don't have the same priveledges.

But, remember I started this blog for myself. As a way to keep my own sanity in a place where You're not allowed to be you. My liberation sent into cyber space will not be curtailed.

It's funny. Seriously everything I write about is to possibly get a chuckle out of somebody somewhere.

That is all. Happy reading to all of my White Coats.

P.s. I totally lust after baby-face's bod. Not at all for Drunky's...

See, I can be nice.

3 comments:

  1. This should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember, once your coworkers know you write this blog, you will need to limit what you say about them.

    ReplyDelete